gives us a list of “fun” facts about the economy. Of course, “fun” is used in an ironic way, which become clear when you look at just how dreary these facts are:
- $1.8 Trillion: Cost Of ObamaCare’s Coverage Provisions From 2014 To 2023 (CBO, 7/30/13)
- $1 Trillion: The Total Student Debt Held By Americans. (Josh Mitchell, “Student-Loan Debt Slows Recovery,” The Wall Street Journal’s Real Time Economics, 12/30/13)
- $174 Billion:Federal Budget Deficit For The First Three Months Of FY2014. (U.S. Treasury Department, Accessed 1/17/14)
- $32.6 Billion: The Increased Cost To Pay Interest On U.S. Debt Since 2009. (U.S. Treasury Department, Accessed 1/17/14)
- 47. 6 Million: Americans Receiving Food Stamps In 2013. (Department Of Agriculture, Accessed 1/24/14)
Read “Obama Fun Facts: More Americans on Food Stamps than Population of Spain; More People in Poverty Than Population of Argentina” at The Gateway Pundit.