Here are seven reasons why you consider participating in this conference:
- To learn, meditate and inculcate the social teachings and wisdom of his Eminence H.E. Cardinal Peter K.A. Turkson, President of the Pontifical Council on Justice and Peace, as reflected in his publication titled “Vocation of The Business Leader”
- To hear from distinguished speakers on how ‘conflicts’ affect the World and that business is also a ‘conflict’ agent … and how we can help to “cure our world” of its ailments.
- To share and exchange the experiences of business groups from various Asian countries in order to agree strategies to reverse the damage that is caused by the ‘conflicts’ afflicting our world.
- To collaborate among Asian leaders for the integration of Catholic Social Teachings as the basis of Best Business Practices for ASEAN and Asia – the emerging world of economic power house.
- To establish tiding and networking with Catholic Business Leaders in Asia and Oceania for universal global best practice of business and New Evangelization.
- To lay the ground work for business cooperation and opportunities in ASEAN Economic Community
- To delight your family with a once in a life time experience in the Land of Smiles, Thailand; and to spoil yourself in shopping, a dinner cruise along the Chaopraya River and opportunities for sightseeing in Bangkok, the no.1 best tourist city of the World!
If you sign up before the end of the year, you can take advantage of the early bird fee which is only $400.